Are you tired of cold hands while working on the computer? I have two solutions for you to stop this problem from happening; you can use a heated mouse pad, a heated mouse, or both. This is an easy way to generate heat right to your hands, keeping them warm while working in an office, at home, or even on the go with a laptop.
Heated Mouse Pad
Here we have the best heated mouse pads on the market. Right now, these are the top contenders and the ones worth your time. Check them out and find which one you like the best.
USB Power Heating Mouse Pad
Are you looking for an easy way to keep your hands warm while working at your desk? This heated mouse pad will work easily and efficiently to heat up your hands during those cold office workdays. The mouse pad has a cute kitty cat design which would add a fun element to your office space. The mouse pad will heat up when it is plugged into a USB outlet, and it will heat up to 113 degrees. The price is very affordable, and the company offers to replace the product if it is faulty.
The heating element works very well inside the mouse pad. It heats up to 113 degrees which will give you exceptional warmth on cold winter days, cold offices, and even to give you a burst of warmth at home on the computer.
- This is a cute looking heated mouse pad that will allow you to stick your hand inside of it as well as your mouse.
- The temperature will heat up to 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The cable length is 47 inches, and it will plug into a USB port onto the computer.
- To turn the mouse pad heating element off you can unplug it and it will stop heating
- The mouse pad is quite big.
This is a very affordable way to warm up your hands quick and fast. The mouse pad is super simple to set up. All you have to do is plug the USB cord into the computer, and it will start to heat up. Put the heating element into the mouse pad covering and let the warmth begin.
Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad
The Black Temptation heated mouse pad is perfect for a lot of different reasons. If you suffer from cold hands, arthritis, or want the occasional burst of warmth while doing research on the computer, then this product is for you. The heating element, as well as the USB cord, is detachable so you can choose to use it with the cover or without. There are two different color options to choose from. The mouse pad has rubber on the back so it will not slide around while using the mouse.
Wired or Wireless
Both a wired or wireless mouse will work wonderfully on this mouse pad. Now the mouse pad is covered to keep the heat retention inside. The inside measures 28.5*22 cm, so make sure your mouse will fit inside. Depending on the size you may need to purchase a new mouse. The product provides incredible hot heat, and it will warm you up quickly.
- This mouse bad generates heat once it is connected to the computer.
- Two-color options magenta or white.
- Practical soft-dome design.
- The heater can be taken out, and in mouse pad, so you can choose to use the mouse pad with the heater or without.
- Budget-friendly price.
- The inside measure 5*22 cm, so make sure your mouse will fit in the described are if not, you will have to purchase a mouse that will fit.
This heated mouse pad will truly wow you. This is also a great option for people who suffer from swollen or sore joints in their hands. The heat will warm up and soothe the muscles inside your hands. This is perfect for someone who works long hours at a computer or in an office.
USB Heated Mouse Pad Plush Thickening Cat Bear Paw
This is a fun animal paw-shaped mouse pad from the brand Hewady. This heated mouse pad heats up quickly and efferently when it is plugged into the USB port on your computer. Depending on what type of computer mouse you have you will need to find a USB on your computer for that as well. You can choose to use the heating element or just to have the plush dome on you to keep warm. Overall, you will notice an instant difference in the warmth of your hands.
- This product is a three in one product, heated hand warmers, wrist protector, and a mouse pad all in one.
- This heated mouse pad uses a 5-volt power element that is made of high-quality materials.
- Cute and fun animal paw design, it will give your desk a fun look.
- To power the heating element, you need to have it plugged into a USB port.
- A very affordable way to heat your hands up.
- The quality of the plush could be upgraded.
This is another affordable option to warm up your hands. Some people may not be into the animal paw design, but I feel that it adds a playfulness to your desk space as well as functionality. It will work with both wireless and wired mice.
BLACK X – USB Heated Mouse Pad
Here is a USB heated mouse pad that can be used for both men and women. This black heated mouse pad provides instant heat on the top of your hand. This will emit the heat throughout the entire dome instead of having to lay your hand down directly on the heating element. You can use this mouse pad with a regular computer or laptop. Just have an easy to access USB port.
- The material on this mouse pad is made of premium quality materials.
- The mouse pad uses a USB port plugged into the computer to power the heating element.
- You can also use this heated mouse pad with a laptop as well.
- The sleek black color gives you a classic design for anyone.
- The heating element is located at the top, and it distributes the warmth really well.
- It heats up a little to fast to almost scalding temperatures.
I really like the look of this mouse pad the best because it has a classic unisex design that would work well for both men’s and women’s offices. this is one of the more expensive heated mouse pads I have reviewed, but it is still cheaper than buying a pair of heated gloves. I do wish the opening where you put your hand had better wrist support not just made with foam.
Heating Mouse Pad With USB Cable
With this heated mouse pad, you will be able to keep warm on those cold fall and winter days. This will work great for any office space, home office, or computer area. The fun and cute cartoon panda will add some fun to your space. The outside and inside have a soft plushy material to provide extra warmth. The easy to plug-in heating element will start working quickly and will heat up fast when connected to the computer.
- Cute panda/bear design for a mouse pad.
- Comfortable wrist rest will support your wrist when using the mouse.
- The heating element is powered by the computer through a USB cord.
- You will need to unplug the USB cord when you are done using the computer because the heating element will keep running if not unplugged.
- The mouse pad will effectively protect your hands from the cold during your workday.
- The mouse pad is a bit large if you are a person with small hands.
This is a cute, fun way to brighten up an office or workspace for a woman. I don’t really see men using this mouse pad because it is very girly. It is very Affordable and works and heats up fast when connected to the computer.
In this section, you will find the different heated mouses that you can use for your computer. These are the best ones and the ones that would be worth your time. Check out these best heated mouses below.
ValueRays USB Optical Heated Computer Mouse
This larger-sized ergonomic mouse fits comfortably in anyone’s hand. This mouse heats us when you touch it and begin to use it. There is a high and low setting that can be changed to adjust the temperature of the mouse. The buttons on the mouse are easy to use, and it comes with a strong scroll bar. This computer mouse heats up fast and quickly and will generate heat between 100 and 120 degrees.
Long USB Cord
This mouse features a long 65-inch USB cord. This cord can easily plug into the back of the computer and still give you plenty of room to set the mouse up on your desk. The heating element is controlled by the USB connection. Flip on the on switch and choose to either have the heat set to low or high. After you use the mouse, it will begin to heat up. It does take some time to warm completely up.
- The mouse is heated on the entire surface; this will heat up the palm of your hands as well as the fingers.
- Ergonomically designed to feel nice in your hands when you are using it.
- The mouse heats between 100-120 degrees.
- The heat starts when you hold the mouse, and it has an off, low, and high heat button.
- The tracking speed goes up to 30 IPS.
- The buttons seem to stick on the mouse when clicking things.
This mouse was picked on our list because it is truly one of the best heated mouses you can use for your computer. It heats up over time as you use the mouse for your daily computer work. This great for people who work on the computers, offices, or even for home use. If you suffer from cold hands in the fall and winter months then this something, I strongly suggest you look into. It helps keep you warm easily and effortlessly.
USB Optical Heated Mouse, Acupressure
This is another product from the great heated mouse brand ValueRays. This heated mouse is special because of the heated acupressure hand points that will help soothe sore muscles. The heater is built into the computer mouse, and all you will have to do is turn on the on switch to allow the heat to start. The heat does take a few minutes to warm up before you really start feeling the full effects.
There are five acupressure points on the computer mouse that will target five different spots on the palm of your hand. These points will relieve pain and soreness that comes from working on the computer for long periods of time. The heat also helps to relieve pain associated with arthritis, Raynaud’s syndrome, poor circulation, and sore muscles. All of these things combined help to make you feel more relaxed and comfortable when using a computer mouse.
- 30 IPS tracking speed.
- 55-inch-long USB cord.
- This mouse is an all back mouse with an all back finish.
- The mouse will heat up between 100- and 120-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Acupressure points to help with joint pain and sore muscles on the palm of your hand.
- It does take a few minutes for the mouse to heat up, which can be annoying having to wait.
This is not your typical mouse for your computer; this is a high-quality heated mouse that will also help relieve symptoms associated with arthritis and Raynaud’s syndrome. The acupressure points on the mouse are my favorite thing about it. If they didn’t have that it would just be a regular mouse. It’s affordable, and it definitely does work to keep your hands warm and relive pain.
Hand Warming Mouse, Veeki USB Wired Ergonomic Metal Mouse
This heated mouse is from the brand Attoe, and they are offering you a choice between three different colors. You can choose from rose gold, silver, and black. This heated mouse heats up between 95 and 113 degrees. It also has an auto cool down if the mouse gets higher than the 113 temperature. This is a simple ergonomic mouse that does what it is supposed to, and that is to heat your hand up while working or playing on the computer.
Auto Cool Down
The auto cool down feature is very unique to this heated mouse. When the temperature rises above 113 degrees Fahrenheit, the mouse will start a cool down cycle where it cools the mouse down back to the appropriate temperature. This is an important feature to keep you safe from the computer mouse from overheating.
- This is a wired USB plug-in mouse that can be used for computers as well as laptops.
- It has a simple, sleek ergonomic design.
- Comes in three different color options, rose gold, black, and silver.
- Budget-friendly and affordable.
- The heating is between 95 degrees and 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Automatic safety cools down if the mouse overheats.
- This mouse is thin, so it does take some getting used to if you are used to a bigger mouse.
This is the most affordable option for a quality heated mouse. I do like the auto cool down safety features because you wouldn’t want it to overheat or start a fire. This is something that is very important to me, and I assume to all of you. The mouse is very lightweight and it is portable so you could easily take it with you to work on a laptop or to a home computer.
USB Optical Heated Computer Mouse EZ-DPI
This heated mouse has a very cool design. The front where the cord is connected has a cool point design. The heating element works good but not as hot as some of the other computer mice. This computer mouse will heat up between 100 and 110 degrees. The USB cord is very long; It is over 65 inches long. You can also change the DPI resolution, and they will actually change the scroll light to a different color each time.
- Very strong scroll wheel on the mouse.
- Each DPI has a different LED color light.
- You can change the DPI on the mouse, which allows your cursor to move faster.
- This heated mouse will heat up between 100- and 110-degrees Fahrenheit.
- The USC cable measure over 65 inches.
- Large ergonomic design to feel good in your hand when in use.
- Not as strong of heat generated like the other options.
This is another affordable heated computer mouse from the brand ValueRays. This mouse comes with more convenient buttons on the mouse to move things up and down and also to change the DPI settings. This mouse works the same way to heat up your hand. It does take a few minutes for you to start feeling the heat. Still, this mouse is a great option for someone who likes this style of this computer mouse.
What are the Benefits of Using a Heated Mouse or Mouse Pad?
Using a heated mouse and also a heated mouse pad will provide you with many benefits than using a regular one. Take a look at all the benefits you will gain after using your heated mouse and mouse pad.
Provides Great Heat
One of the best benefits of a heated house pad or heated mouse is the great heat that is generated off of it when it is on. If you work in a cold office or just don’t like to be cold when using the computer than you will love this. The heated mouse pad generates heat right from the USB port on the computer. You plug it in and then it starts to heat up the mouse pad. They are usually covered like the ones I reviewed above.
A heated mouse starts to generate heat the same way when it is plugged into a USB port. The mouse has a heating element built into it, and that takes a few minutes to start heating up. Most often a heated mouse will heat up between 100 and 120 degrees. You can get different types of computer mice to fit your style.
All of the heated mouse pads and heated mice we have reviewed are all very affordable. If this is truly something you want, then you will get it at a very affordable price. Most heated gear items have skyrocketing prices but not these. They do not lack in quality either.
Helps Chronic Conditions
If you are someone who suffers from chronic arthritis or Reynold’s syndrome, then these heated mouse pad and mouse will definitely help you. The heat from the mouse or mouse pad will help to improve blood circulation, soothe sore joints, help arthritis, Reynold’s syndrome, and much more. When you use the computer, you can reduce the pain associated with using the computer for long hours each day.
Did you find a heated mouse pad or heated mouse to your liking? Did you find an option for both? I hope that this article helped to solve the problem of your cold hands while you browse the internet and work on the computer. I have definitely noticed a difference, and the heat is very nice.
If you have any questions at all please leave them down below so I can get back to you as soon as possible. Also, let me know how you like your heated mouse pad or heated mouse.