Why feel uncomfortable when doing a little work at your desk?
You can be completely comfortable if you decide on one of the best heated massage office chairs. There’s plenty of these products to choose from too and you can find one that suits all needs and budgets.
I’m sure by the time you’re done reading this guide, you’ll see a chair that you want to own.
Let’s take a look at my top picks now.
Homecom Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.9/5
Homecom is a company that I like and they even make heated recliners – their heated massage office chair is one of my favorites too. Everyone looking for a comfortable and soothing chair should definitely consider this one.
One aspect that you’re going to appreciate is this product comes with a wireless remote that’s easy to use. You won’t have to bend over or really stop your work if you want to make a change to one of the settings.
- 6 point massage: The massage area targets your back, lower back and legs. This ensures you get an all around body massage.
- Headrest: This product has a high back and comfortable headrest as well.
- Padded armrest: Your arms will have a nice place to relax with the padded armrests.
- Adjustable height: It doesn’t matter how tall you are or how high your desk is. You’ll be able to find a seat height that suits you perfectly.
- Reclining: You can always lean back for a minute or two when you need a break from your work. This chair allows you to recline into a relaxing position.
Overall this is a very quality office chair and one that you’ll look forward to sitting on everyday. In terms of price, it’s not too bad either. For everything you’re getting, that’s a fair price and makes this seat an excellent value.
Windaze Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.8/5
This Windaze heated office chair is almost identical to the one you just saw. They’re both extremely comfortable and have all the features you’d look for in a product like this one.
One shared aspect is they both have a 6 point massage feature that hits all parts of your body. This means you can really de-stress and relax while you do what you have to do. It’s a win win!
- Heat function: The heat function targets your entire back and will help with tense muscles.
- Reclining: Also, like that last chair, this one allows you to lean back quite a bit. You can relax and recline intermittently throughout the day.
- Dense foam padding: The heat and massage function isn’t the only thing that makes this product comfortable. It’s stuffed with foam padding and is very soft to sit on.
- Leather materials: This seat is also made from quality leather. This chair will look good for a long time because of this and will be easy to clean.
- Wireless remote: You also get a remote to control everything. This remote is extremely easy to use and you won’t be confused by which button does what.
In terms of price, this Windaze chair is a little cheaper than the Homecom one you just saw. If you’re looking to save a little, though, I would definitely consider this office chair.
Alera Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.9/5
The Alera Heated massage chair is a product that’s got a lot going for it and it has a massage function known as shiatsu. Shiatsu is a Japanese massage technique and it leads to very deep relaxation.
Instead of just vibrating, this product gives you a rolling massage. It hits multiple parts of your body and really ensures your muscles relax. If you’re looking for more of a vigorous massage, this is a chair to definitely consider.
- Quality padding: Besides the shiatsu massage, this product comes with very comfortable padding. You’ll feel like your sitting on a cloud when you take a seat.
- Heat function: You can have the heat with the massage or without. So if you’re not really in the mood for a full on massage, you can just unwind with a little heat.
- Easy to use control: Another aspect you’ll like is the control this chair comes with. It’s easy to use and lets you set a timer for all the functions.
- Leather materials: This is another chair that’s made from leather. It’ll look new for a long time because of this.
Since this chair has a more advanced massage feature than the last two, it’s going to cost a little more than them. How much more? This Alerta office chair is going to cost a little more than $300.
If you have the extra to spend and want a top of line massage everyday, I would definitely pay that price.
Mecor Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.8/5
The Mecor heated office chair is more like the first two products in terms of functions and features. For instance, this chair has a 6 point, vibrating massage feature just like the first two (the chair you just saw has a rolling, shiatsu massage).
One aspect that’s pretty unique is this chair comes with an automatic shutdown switch. So if you leave the heating or massage on you won’t have to worry about it shorting itself out or anything like that. The automatic shutdown makes this product much safer to own too.
- 360 degree swivel: If someone wants your attention you won’t have to turn your body around. This chair allows you to turn a full 360 degrees.
- Adjustable height: It doesn’t matter if you’re a little taller or a little shorter. You can adjust this chair so you’re always the perfect height.
- Remote control: This is another chair that comes with a controller. You’ll easily be able to control all functions with it.
- Large heating area: You get heating all the way from the top of your back, down to your lower back to your bottom. You’ll really be able to relax with this.
The price is very good with this chair as well and it’s one of cheapest you’ll find. It has plenty of reviews to read from too and if you want to take a look at them, click below.
Homgrace Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.8/5
This Homgrace product is one that’s extremely sturdy and made to last. Some office chairs break down quickly and need to be replaced often. That’s not the case with this one – it’ll last and serve you for years to come.
It’s also one of the most comfortable chairs on this list. There’s plenty of padding in all parts of this chair and you’ll be able to work longer and in more comfort than ever before because of this.
- PU leather: This is another product that’s made from leather and ensures this chair looks really good.
- Good recline: You can tip yourself pretty far back with this chair and you can recline 125 degrees.
- 6 point massage: You’ve seen this kind of massage a few times already. It gets your back, lower back and thighs for a soothing, relaxing feeling.
- Easy to assemble: Even if you’re someone that’s not particularity “handy” you’ll still be able to assemble this product with ease.
This Homgrace office chair comes in several different colors too. If you want to take a look at all of them (red, black, white and brown, click below).
NRG Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.7/5
Here we have another chair that’s very similar to the majority of products you’ve seen so far. One thing that separates the NRG office chair is it comes with a footrest.
This is an extra and nice little feature that ensures you can get quick little rests in between work. You can just lean back, take the footrest out from underneath the chair and just recharge your batteries for a second.
- 6 point massage: This is the norm for the massage features you’ve seen so far. It’s enough to hit all parts of your body.
- Quality cushioning: The NRG heated office chair is stuffed with quality cushioning and you’ll really like how it feels to sit on this chair.
- Adjustable: You get a lot of adjustability with this product in terms of heat and how it reclines. You’ll get the perfect sitting position because of this.
- Intuitive remote: The remote that comes with this chair is easy to use and you’ll be able to select massage and heat settings without any issues.
The price for this office chair is right were you’d expect it to be and falls right where all other similar products fall – not too much but not cheap.
Best Choice Products Heated Massage Chair
Company: Best Choice Products
Our Rating: 4.7/5
The Best Choice Products chair goes a little further in the massage department than most of the products on this list. So far, the majority of office chairs you’ve seen come with a 6 point massage and target 3 areas of your boy.
This chair, however, has an 8 point massage and targets 4 points. You get a massage for your neck, upper back, lower back, and thighs – that’s really good coverage!
- Seat warmer: When you want to get the heat function of this seat you can set a timer to get warmth in 20 minute intervals.
- 3 massage features: You get your option of massage too. This product comes with 3 different massage modes and intensities.
- Side pockets: You get an option to store things in the seat too. The side pockets are perfect for the remote, phone, snack or anything like this.
Even though you get all these extra massage features, this chair really doesn’t cost that much extra.
Relaxzen Heated Massage Chair
Our Rating: 4.7/5
Last on the list is the Relaxzen heated office chair. Like all the chairs on this list besides the one from Alera, this product provides a vibration massage.
You do get a lot of massage features with this office chair, however, and almost more than every other. You get 5 massage modes and 3 different intensity levels. You should easily be able to find one that works perfectly for you.
- Height adjustment: Like a few of the other chairs on this list, this one can be adjusted and you’ll be able to get the perfect seat position because of this.
- PU leather: You’ll really like how this product looks too. It’s made from PU leather and has a very executive look to it.
- Thick padding: Besides just looking good, this seat is very comfortable to sit on and that’s because of all the padding and cushioning you get.
This product does cost a little extra to purchase and that’s mainly because of all the massage features you get. I wouldn’t say it’s over priced, though. This chair is definitely worth paying extra for.
You’ll Love These Chairs!
If you truly are looking for the best heated office chair, these are the products that you must consider.
You’ll find a chair up top that suits all people’s needs and budgets – you’ll also find one with different massage features and modes.
No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find something you’ll like sitting down on.
If you have any questions, make sure to comment below and I’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Are you excited to relax in your new office chair?
Heated Massage Office Chair Buying Guide
What is a Heated Massage Office Chair?
A heated massage office chair is a chair that has heating wires inside the chair. It can also be made with different heat pads located inside the material. This is perfect for people who get cold working all day in the office as well as for people who develop back pains from sitting too long in the chair. The heat delivers relief from pain as well as the massaging elements.
What Benefits do a Heated Massage Chair give you?
There are a few benefits that you can gain by using one of the chairs above as your new office chair.
1. You will have a new ergonomic style chair that will enhance the back’s natural shape giving in support while sitting.
2. The massaging element adds to the comfort of sitting in the chair and also helps to relax and relieve sore muscles.
3. The heat will keep you warm on cold winter days in the office and well as applying heat to sore muscles and joints.
4. If you suffer from spinal/back injuries these chairs will help to keep your back comfortable and pain free.
5. Reduce unwanted work stress by relaxing in your massage office chair!
How To Choose a Heated Massage Office Chair
Below are a few things that we suggest you take a look at before purchasing a heated massage office chair. These are important features that might come in different chairs. Take a look below to help make your shopping easier.
You may have heard the term ergonomic before, but what does it really mean? The ergonomic design of a chair is really important especially if you are working in a chair for long periods of time. When a chair is ergonomic it means that the chair will have more back support for sitting for long periods of time. This is most definitely a feature that I like to see in chairs and I’m sure you will too. Everything down to the padding all plays a role in adding to comfort and the support of your back and neck when on the computer.
A chair with a good reclining position or multiple reclining positions is another great option. This can help relax muscles as well as give your back different positions to sit in. this also great to have when you want to take a break to stretch out your back and disc muscles.
Another feature to consider is the massage functions that you want to come with your chair. All of the above products have a massage setting but each can be different depending on which one you buy. Some come with a vibrating function while others have rotating balls that massage certain points on the back and some even have both! You can also get massage chairs that come with premade settings and some you can even customize to the massage you like best. Remember price will affect what type pf massaging you get in your office chair. Whichever you decide on make sure its what you really want!
The heating function is a very fun feature to have on your massage chair. This adds another element of relaxation while you work at home or in an office. When sitting for long periods of the day it’s easy to develop pain and discomfort. The heat combined with the massaging helps to alive that pain while you work. All of the above products have heat and a massaging element to them.
Price is always a tricky topic to talk about. You have heated massage chairs priced from the low to the high end. Depending on what extra features, heating elements, and the amount of massaging space will affect the price point. Pick a budget amount that you want to stay within and then stick to it. They are some very affordable options out of the market and you can find more information above in the article.
What Power Source do these Chairs use?
All of the chairs can be connected by a normal power supply. This will help to run the massage function as well as the heating elements. You don’t not have to use the heating elements at the same time as the massaging element if you do not want to and vise versa. Everything is typically powered by a 230V power supply.