Keeping your head and face warm is important to enjoying your time outdoors.
If you want to fight off the cold this winter you’ll definitely want one of the best heated hats and heated balaclavas.
These products do a great job protecting you from the frigid weather and there’s plenty of choices for all needs too – it doesn’t matter if you’re skiing, riding your bike, hiking or anything else. There is a hat and balaclava here to suit you.
Let’s take a look at my top choices now.
Best Heated Hats
Autocastle Heated Hat
Our Rating: 4.7/5
This Autocastle hat is an affordable product that delivers in a good way. One thing I really like about this product is it has a very large heating area. You won’t have one part of your head being warm and another part being cold because of this.
Another aspect you’re going to like is this product can produce heat up to 7 hours! This is good enough to keep most people toasty no matter what they’re doing.
- 3 heat settings: Just like all the hats you’ve seen so far, this one comes with multiple heat settings. This keeps you at the perfect temperature, even if it’s colder or warmer than expected.
- Rechargeable battery: You won’t have to go out and constantly buy batteries for this hat either. You can just recharge the lithium battery that comes with this hat and be on your way.
- Insulated: You’ll get more protection and warmth from this product than just the heat too. This hat is insulated and this means more warmth and comfort for you.
I mentioned up top this hat is pretty affordable and it basically costs as much as the previous one, give or take a few bucks. If you’re looking for quality and trying to save a few bucks, this Autocastle product is one you should definitely think about.
Savior Heated Hat
Our Rating: 4.8/5
Savior is another company that you can trust and I’ve worn their heated socks in the past. Their heated hat is definitely a product that you will want to consider if you expect to face cold conditions.
This is especially true if you expect to be out in the cold for extended periods of time. The battery life with this product is pretty high and you can get up to 6.5 hours of heat from it.
- 3 heat settings: You’ll definitely want a feature like multiple heat settings. It ensures you’ll always be your most comfortable at all times.
- Rechargeable battery: You won’t have to worry about replacing the battery anytime either. You can recharge the lithium battery that comes with this hat hundreds of times.
- Windproof: When the wind start howling and it gets nasty out, you’ll be protected by this hat too.
- Carbon heating: This hat, like the last one, heats with carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is top of the line and is very dependable.
Another great thing about this Savior hat is it’s very affordable and costs about half as much as the one from Action Heat. It has pretty good reviews too and if you’d like to look at what other customers are saying about this hat, click below:
SVPRO Heated Hat
Our Rating: 4.6/5
Last on the list we have the SVPRO heated hat and this product is a lot like the ones you’ve seen so far. It has all the features that you’d want and look for.
For example, one thing that comes with this hat is multiple heat setting. This isn’t a unique aspect (all products on this list have this) but it’s one that’s very important. You need to be able to choose the heat output to be comfortable.
- Heats very quickly: You won’t have to wait in the cold to feel the warmth. It only takes about a minute for this hat to heat up.
- 112 degree high: This is a good amount of heat and should keep you toasty no matter how cold it is. Also, you get 102 degrees on medium and 86 on low.
- 7 hours of heat: You also get up to 7 hours of heat on low, 5 hours on medium and 3 hours on high. It’ll be hard to get cold with this amount of heat.
Overall, this is a quality product and it doesn’t cost too much to own. This is an excellent deal for what you’re getting and this makes this hat a great value.
Comfort Wear Heated Hat
Company: Comfort Wear
Our Rating: 4.8/5
The Comfort Wear Heated hat is definitely another product anyone who loves the outdoors should think about. One of the top aspects is the amount of heating coverage you get with this hat.
Some heated hats only cover your ears or certain parts of your head but this one gives you overall heating – your ears and head will enjoy the heating of this product.
- Weatherproof: You can wear this hat with complete confidence in any weather. It doesn’t matter if it’s windy, raining or snowing this hat will protect you.
- Long lasting battery: Eventually all rechargeable batteries need to be replaced and this one is no different. You do get 500 recharges, however, and that’s enough to last you years.
- Machine washable: You won’t have to hand wash this hat either and you can toss it into your washing machine.
- 3 heat settings: Just like all the hats you’ve seen so far, this one comes with multiple heat settings. You’ll get the perfect amount of warmth because of this.
The price of this hat isn’t bad and it falls smack dab in the middle of the last two in terms of cost. I would say that’s where its quality falls too.
Best Heated Balaclavas
ActionHeat Battery Heated Balaclava
Company: Action Heat
Our Rating: 4.8/5
This Action Heat Balaclava is a product I really love and this product is one that everyone should consider. You’ll get good heat coverage and you’ll be able to really withstand cold temperatures easily with this balaclava protecting you.
Not only do you get the heating around your ears and the side of your head, but you also get protection from the wind and cold weather too.
- 3 heat settings: You get your choice of 3 different heat outputs if you decide on this product too. This allows you to always get the perfect amount of heat.
- Machine washable: You won’t have to take any special precautions with this balaclava either. You can just toss into your washing machine.
- Rechargeable battery: The battery that comes with the product is long lasting and can be recharged hundreds of times before needing to be replaced.
- Water resistant: This product truly can be used in all instances because it is weatherproof and wind proof. It doesn’t matter if you’re skiing, hunting, fishing, riding a snowmobile or anything else – you’ll be nice and toasty.
I wouldn’t exactly call this product cheap but it isn’t over priced. I personally think a product of this quality could cost double. If you want to take a closer look at this heated balaclava, make sure to click below:
Heat Your Head And Face!
There’s no reason to be cold when you’re enjoying your time outdoors.
There’s plenty of products that provide you heat and warmth. One of the most useful and effective is a heated hat or heated balaclava.
Any of these best heated hats can do so much for you and can improve your overall time outside.
If you have any questions, you can comment below and I’ll make sure to respond as quickly as possible. If you’re in the market for other heated apparel, make sure to look around this website.
Are you excited to finally be toasty warm this winter?